- Pratham Dave, Shloak Rathod, Varun Shah and Sana Mehta. “How aware are people about the plights farmers face in India?" Farm X, Farm X, Mar. 2021. https://farmx.org.in/Photos/Report.pdf
- Pratham Dave, Shloak Rathod, Varun Shah and Sana Mehta. "Interview of Maharashtrian farmers" Farm X, Mar. 2021. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/186crzFBumnnBfhJ1qA2f92rngjzwGrcS?usp=sharing
- Pratham Dave, Shloak Rathod, Varun Shah and Sana Mehta. "Will the new Farmers’ Bill change the economic condition of farmers?" Interview with Mr Nikhil Daga Nov. 2020 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QyLSeIQrsc
- Pratham Dave, Shloak Rathod, Varun Shah and Sana Mehta. "How does the budget 2021 affect the agricultural industry?" Interview with Mr Sanjay Pansare March. 2021 https://soundcloud.com/varun-shah-229594188/interview
- Pratham Dave, Shloak Rathod, Varun Shah and Sana Mehta. "What are the plights Indian farmers face in different states of India?" Farm X, Mar. 2021. https://farmx.org.in/Photos/Report1.pdf
Issues and Views
Lack of Technology
- Photo by Tom Fisk from Pexels https://www.pexels.com/photo/top-view-of-green-field-1595104/
- Kishore , Avinash. “Why Farmers Adopt Certain Technologies but Leave out Others.” Hindustan Times, 3 July 2018, www.hindustantimes.com/analysis/why-farmers-adopt-some-technologies-but-leave-out-others/story-exNEwf9FJRU73TBM9mBOiN.html
- Ghode, Pankajj. “Why Indian Farmers Need to Reform Digitally.” The Economic Times, Economic Times, 8 Aug. 2020, http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/small-biz/sme-sector/why-indian-farmers-need-to-reform-digitally/articleshow/77428712.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest
- Photo by Zinko Hein from Unsplash https://unsplash.com/photos/PQZY7mgSaHs
- Kaundinya, Ram. “The Difficulty of Being a Farmer.” Mint, 27 June 2017, http://www.livemint.com/Opinion/UUK14BsraCTBUNOcJqwQYL/The-difficulty-of-being-a-farmer.html
- Bighaat. “News.” BigHaathttp://www.bighaat.com/blogs/news?page=6
- Swaminathan , MS. “Do We Have the Answers?” Down To Earth, http://www.downtoearth.org.in/news/agriculture/do-we-have-the-answers--58221
- Economics And Statistics,Ministry Of Agriculture,Government Of India, http://eands.dacnet.nic.in/latest_2006.htm
- The Hindu, N/A. “Over 3,000 Farmer Suicides in the Last 3 Years.” The Hindu, The Hindu, 4 July 2016, http://www.thehindu.com/data/over-3000-farmers-committed-suicide-in-the-last-3-years/article7130686.ece
- Nelarwar, Mohinish. “'Illiteracy Main Cause behind Farm Suicides': Nagpur News - Times of India.” The Times of India, TOI, http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/62044463.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
- FISCHER, TONY. “How Air Pollution Is Holding down Wheat Yields in India.” Ifpri.org, 11 Oct. 2019, https://www.ifpri.org/blog/how-air-pollution-holding-down-wheat-yields-india
- “Agriculture and Rural Development in India - Watershed Development.” Adi International, https://www.adi-international.org/agriculture-rural-development/#:~:text=Agriculture%20is%20still%20the%20major,that%20determines%20their%20well%20being
- Sustainable Food Trust -. “The Impact of Air Pollution on Crops.” Sustainable Food Trust, 7 May 2019,
- KANT, AMITABH. “Composite Water.” NITI Aayog, 12 June 2018. http://niti.gov.in/writereaddata/files/document_publication/2018-05-18-Water-Index-Report_vS8-compressed.pdf
- Möller-Gulland, Jennifer, et al. “Toxic Water, Toxic Crops: India's Public Health Time Bomb.” Toxic Water, Toxic Crops: India’s Public Health Time Bomb, 3 Jan. 2019, https://www.newsecuritybeat.org/2019/01/toxic-water-toxic-crops-indias-public-health-time-bomb/#:~:text=%E2%80%9CIf%20surface%20water%20is%20contaminated,thus%20enter%20the%20food%20chain.
- Marshall, Fiona, et al. “HEAVY METAL CONTAMINATION OF VEGETABLES IN DELHI.” Imperial College, London in Partnership with Srishti; Delhi University; Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi; Development Tracks, New Delhi and the Indian Agricultural Research Institute, 2003. http://toxicslink.org/docs/06102_Finding_of_Heavy_Metal_Contamination_of_Vegetables.pdf
Policy and Politics
- “India GDP From Agriculture 2011-2020 Data: 2021-2023 Forecast: Historical: Chart.” India GDP From Agriculture | 2011-2020 Data | 2021-2023 Forecast | Historical | Chart,tradingeconomics.com/india/gdp-from-agriculture
- Sood, Jyotika. “India's Deepening Farm Crisis: 76% Farmers Want to Give up Farming, Shows Study.” Down To Earth, www.downtoearth.org.in/news/indias-deepening-farm-crisis-76-farmers-want-to-give-up-farming-shows-study-43728.
- Pti. “Modi Made False Promises to People to Misled Them 6 Years Ago: Manmohan Singh.” The Economic Times, Economic Times, 14 Dec. 2019,economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/modi-made-false-promises-to-people-to-misled-them-6-years-ago-manmohan-singh/articleshow/72603655.cms.
- TOI.in. “Congress, Left Misguiding Farmers on Agriculture Laws: BJP MP Sadhvi Pragya: News - Times of India Videos.” The Times of India, 12 Dec. 2020, timesofindia.indiatimes.com/videos/news/congress-left-misguiding-farmers-on-agriculture-laws-bjp-mp-sadhvi-pragya/videoshow/79698846.cms.
- Sood, Jyotika. “India's Deepening Farm Crisis: 76% Farmers Want to Give up Farming, Shows Study.” Down To Earth,www.downtoearth.org.in/news/indias-deepening-farm-crisis-76-farmers-want-to-give-up-farming-shows-study-43728
- Sengupta , Rajit. “Every Day, 28 People Dependent on Farming Die by Suicide in India.” Down To Earth, ww.downtoearth.org.in/news/agriculture/every-day-28-people-dependent-on-farming-die-by-suicide-in-india-73194
- Bureau, ET. “Agri Households' Average Earnings Grew to over Rs 1 Lakh in FY16.” The Economic Times, Economic Times, 18 Aug. 2018, economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/stocks/news/agri-households-average-earnings-grew-to-over-rs-1-lakh-in-fy16/articleshow/65448083.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest.
- Mehta , Purvi. “India's Future Prosperity Depends on Extending Opportunities to Farmers.” Hindustan Times, 12 June 2019, www.hindustantimes.com/analysis/india-s-future-prosperity-depends-on-extending-opportunities-to-farmers/story-FaeCMo5iYlcceh3Wr4hX2N.htm
- Purohit, Kunal. “As Debt Grows, More Indian Women Farmers Taking Their Lives.” Agriculture News | Al Jazeera, Al Jazeera, 5 Nov. 2019, www.aljazeera.com/features/2019/11/5/as-debt-grows-more-indian-women-farmers-taking-their-lives
- Shafeeq Rahman, PhD. “How Interest on Loans Kills Indian Farmers.” DailyO, Living Media India Limited, 9 July 2017, www.dailyo.in/politics/farmer-crisis-loan-waiver-msp-drought-interest-rate/story/1/18266.html
- Jitendra. “In 4 Years, Farmers' Income Has Increased by Just Rs 2,505 per Month: NABARD Report.” Down To Earth, www.downtoearth.org.in/news/agriculture/in-4-years-farmers-income-has-increased-by-just-rs-2-505-per-month-nabard-report-61410
- “Topic: Agriculture in India.” Statista, 2021, www.statista.com/topics/4868/agricultural-sector-in-india/.
- Jebaraj, P. (2021, February 01). Union budget 2021: Budget sends mixed signals on farm sector. Retrieved March 30, 2021, https://www.thehindu.com/business/budget/union-budget-2021-is-nirmala-sending-a-message-to-agitating-farmers/article33719123.ece
- Budget 2021-22 disappointing: FARMERS' UNIONS. (n.d.). Retrieved March 30, 2021 https://sabrangindia.in/article/budget-2021-22-disappointing-farmers-unions
- our mission img- https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/976/cpsprodpb/3EAE/production/_115764061_mediaitem115764060.jpg site left
- Gavali, Darshan. Unsplash, Nov. 2020, https://unsplash.com/photos/s-OtTIF3Wa0
- Kumar, Deepak. Unsplash, 15 Sept. 2020, unsplash.com/photos/b4eRRodrirQ
- Patel, Jaikishan. Unsplash, June 2020, unsplash.com/photos/DSyyWrVjBNA
- Vishnu, Vardhan. Unsplash, November 2020https://unsplash.com/photos/QBPddOh-hQE
Contact Us Page
- Vallabh20, Shree. Pixabay, 2017, pixabay.com/photos/nature-kokan-sindhudurg-goa-farmer-2795521/.